DURATION: 1 Day
TUITION: $275 + GST
Learn the core skill which is important to all areas of advanced practice. This course will help you effectively understand and interpret ECG rhythms when it counts most.
- Taught in Universities and Hospitals for 25 years
- Thousands of students have said, ‘I get it now!’
- Safe learning environment
Learn and develop vibrant, breakthrough skills using the Six Second ECG® Method:
- Certified and proven 3-Step rhythm identification method
- Dynamic ECG rhythm interpretation
- Static ECG rhythm interpretation
- Clinical Impact Mapping
- Deepen your understanding of heart physiology and connect it to the rhythms
- Understand the ‘why” instead of just memorizing answers
- Scenarios and examples customized to fit you and your role
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on
- What you get
- The Six Second ECG: A Practical Guide to Basic and 12 Lead ECG Interpretation – shipped to you expedited within 1 business day of registration (included with tuition)
- ECG Course Completion Card
- 3-Step Method Card
- Reference Materials
Here are a few helpful documents (pdf downloads) you can access now from our Library
- Six Second ECG Course Outline
- Six Second ECG eBook Chapters 1-3
- Six Second ECG Quicksteps
- Practice Quiz 2.1 & Annotated Answer Key 2.1
- Practice Quiz 3.1 & Annotated Answer Key 3.1
For an additional learning opportunity, try our online ECG Simulator
By the way, if you have 3 days to invest in this vital skill, check out our Six Second ECG® Mastery course! Both of these courses, Essentials and Mastery, can serve as prerequisites to our 12-Lead ECG & ACS courses.
The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 2 months of your original course completion date!
We’ve implemented the latest technology to ensure your online registration and payment are secure.
If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-990-0063. You are also welcome to register by phone.
4553 Greig Avenue
Phone: (250) 635-0083
– taught in an engaging way.
– practical tips.
– great course!
Elisha (July 2019)- Elisha – Six Second ECG Essentials, Vancouver