COURSES IN TERRACECome and join your colleagues for a worthwhile learning experience in emergency care. For the past five years SkillStat has offered a host of emergency courses in Terrace. We now... Learn More
COURSES ON VANCOUVER ISLANDLive or work on Vancouver Island? Want to stay compliant or increase your knowledge and skills? Come and join your colleagues for a worthwhile learning experience in emergency care. For the... Learn More
INTIME ACUTE CARE
Master Recognition & Rescue of a Deteriorating PatientThis course is designed for the unique challenges of nurses caring for people outside of critical care areas. In these settings it becomes... Learn More
IN TiME FOR CLINICSTHIS COURSE IS DELIVERED PRIVATELY, AT YOUR CLINIC. Please contact us about our private bookings to schedule a course. InTiME is an acronym for Informed Therapeutics in Medical... Learn More
ACT IN TIME
MAKE ‘FAILURE TO RESCUE‘
A THING OF THE PAST
• Critical Skills for Nurses, Physicians, Respiratory Therapists, and Paramedics in Hospitals and Clinics
• The Top 6 Emergencies You’re Most Likely to See
• Tailored for Your Environment, Your Resources, Your Team
LEARN IT. PROVE IT. KEEP IT.
The InTime Acute Care course builds skills you need to get ahead of emergencies, and prevent them:
- Recognize the top 6 emergencies you’re most likely to see, and what to do about them. BEFORE they happen.
- You’ll learn it AND keep the skills.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role.
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on.
- The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 45 days of your original course completion date!
What students are saying
“The clinical instructor gave real life and interesting scenarios based on where we would be working” – Jasmine (Feb 2018)
-ACLS Participant, Prince George