COURSES IN TERRACE AND ADJACENT COMMUNITIESCome and join your colleagues for a worthwhile learning experience in emergency care. For the past five years SkillStat has offered a host of emergency courses in Terrace. We now... Learn More
IN TiME ACUTE CAREIN TiME is an acronym for Informed Therapeutics in Medical Emergencies. This 2-day course is designed for the unique challenges of nurses caring for people outside of critical care areas.... Learn More
IN TiME FOR CLINICSTHIS COURSE IS DELIVERED PRIVATELY, AT YOUR CLINIC. Please contact us about our private bookings to schedule a course. InTiME is an acronym for Informed Therapeutics in Medical... Learn More
ACT IN TIME.
MAKE ‘FAILURE TO RESCUE‘ A THING OF THE PAST.
Critical Skills for Nurses, Physicians, Respiratory Therapists, and Paramedics in Hospitals and Clinics • The Top 6 Emergencies You’re Most Likely to See • Tailored for Your Environment, Your Resources, Your Team
LEARN IT. PROVE IT. KEEP IT.
IN TiME courses build skills you need to get ahead of emergencies, and prevent them:
- Recognize the top 6 emergencies you’re most likely to see, and what to do about them. BEFORE they happen.
- You’ll learn it AND keep the skills.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role.
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on.
- The SkillSTAT Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 45 days of your original course completion date! (By the way, our instructors are so good, it’s rare that someone takes us up on it!)
What students are saying
“I feel less daunted now by ECGs. Looking forward to exploring the online resources. I feel more confident in my knowledge about safety considerations and skills in procedural sedation.” – Shaunna
-SEPSA Participant, Vancouver