DURATION: 1 Day
We’ve embraced our new reality with Covid-19 and will be offering our courses using the framework below. As new evidence arises we will continue to make changes to offer a high value learning experience and to keep us all safe.
Live Online via Zoom: Tue – Jan 5, 2021: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Learn the core skill which is important to all areas of advanced practice. This course will help you effectively understand and interpret ECG rhythms when it counts most.
- Taught in Universities and Hospitals for 25 years
- Thousands of students have said, ‘I get it now!’
- Safe learning environment
Learn and develop vibrant, breakthrough skills using the Six Second ECG® Method:
- Certified and proven 3-step rhythm identification method
- Dynamic ECG rhythm interpretation
- Static ECG rhythm interpretation
- Clinical Impact Mapping
- Deepen your understanding of heart physiology and connect it to the rhythms
- Understand the ‘why” instead of just memorizing answers
- Scenarios and examples customized to fit you and your role
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on
- What you get
- The Six Second ECG: A Practical Guide to Basic and 12 Lead ECG Interpretation – shipped to you expedited within 1 business day of registration (included with tuition)
- ECG Course Completion Card
- 3-Step Method Card
- Reference Materials
Here are a few helpful documents (pdf downloads) you can access now from our Library
- Six Second ECG Course Outline
- Six Second ECG eBook Chapters 1-3
- Six Second ECG Quicksteps
- Practice Quiz 2.1 & Annotated Answer Key 2.1
- Practice Quiz 3.1 & Annotated Answer Key 3.1
For an additional learning opportunity, try our online ECG Simulator
By the way, if you have 3 days to invest in this vital skill, check out our Six Second ECG® Master Class course! Both the Essentials and Master Class, can serve as prerequisites to our 12-Lead ECG & ACS courses.
The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for FREE within 1 YEAR of your original course completion date!
If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-990-0063. You are also welcome to register by phone.
“This course is very simple, straightforward in the method of interpreting what seems to be a daunting piece of info in ECG waveforms.” – Albert- Albert – Six Second ECG – Essentials, Vancouver