BLS-HCPThe BLS for Healthcare Provider (BLS-HCP) course skills taught are 1- and 2-rescuer adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, automated external defibrillator (AED) training and the use of... Learn More
CERTIFIED • RECOMMENDED • ESSENTIAL
• Experienced, Certified, Hands-On Instructors
• Peer Reviewed and Recommended
• Safe Learning Environment
We deliver BLS-HCP in Vancouver and Throughout BC!
VITAL SKILLS FOR ANY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
If you plan to do ACLS or PALS, you’ll need the certified BLS-HCP Course from the Heart and Stoke Foundation.
- You’ll learn it AND keep the skills.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role.
- Understand the ‘why’ behind these vital skills.
- Learning strategies to support rapid recognition of and effective response to cardiovascular emergencies.
- The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 2 months of your original course completion date!
What students are saying
“It was a great keypoint learning opportunity with hands on practice for the last 3 days. I am eager to apply this knowledge and skills into practice before I forget about it. Thank you.” – Eli (June 2018)
-ACLS PALS Combo Participant, Bella Bella