BLSThe Basic Life Support (BLS) course (previously called BLS-HCP) teaches: 1- and 2-rescuer adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, automated external defibrillator (AED) training and the use of... Learn More
CERTIFIED • RECOMMENDED • ESSENTIAL
• Experienced, Certified, Hands-On Instructors
• Peer Reviewed and Recommended
• Safe Learning Environment
We deliver BLS in Vancouver and Throughout BC!
VITAL SKILLS FOR ANY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
If you plan to do ACLS or PALS, you’ll need the certified BLS Course from the Heart and Stoke Foundation.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role
- Understand the ‘why’ behind these vital skills
- Learning strategies to support rapid recognition of and effective response to cardiovascular emergencies
- PLEASE NOTE: The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada has changed the name from BLS-HCP to just BLS. It is the same great course with the same certification.
- The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 2 months of your original course completion date!
What students are saying
“Great use of participants level of expertise and experiences to guide scenarios & discussions. Enhanced relevance.” – Kallie (July 2018)
-ACLS Participant, Kelowna