BLS-HCPThe BLS for Healthcare Provider (C) course skills taught are 1- and 2-rescuer adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, automated external defibrillator (AED) training and the use of... Learn More
VITAL SKILLS FOR ANY HEALTHCARE PRO.
If you plan to do ACLS or PALS, you’ll need the certified BLS-HCP Course from the Heart and Stoke Foundation.
- You’ll learn it AND keep the skills.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role.
- Understand the ‘why’ behind these vital skills.
- Learning strategies to support rapid recognition of and effective response to cardiovascular emergencies.
- The SkillSTAT Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 45 days of your original course completion date! (By the way, our instructors are so good, it’s rare someone take us up on it!)
What students are saying
“I was amazed how I was able to feel proficient in a relatively small amount of time. I enjoyed the 3 days and would recommend this to colleagues. Timeframe was good.” – Chris (Jan 2018)
-SSECG Mastery Participant, Vancouver