BLS-HCPThe BLS for Healthcare Provider (BLS-HCP) course skills taught are 1- and 2-rescuer adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, automated external defibrillator (AED) training and the use of... Learn More
CERTIFIED • RECOMMENDED • ESSENTIAL
• Experienced, Certified, Hands-On Instructors
• Peer Reviewed and Recommended
• Safe Learning Environment
We deliver BLS-HCP in Vancouver and Throughout BC!
VITAL SKILLS FOR ANY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
If you plan to do ACLS or PALS, you’ll need the certified BLS-HCP Course from the Heart and Stoke Foundation.
- You’ll learn it AND keep the skills.
- Scenarios and examples that fit you and your role.
- Understand the ‘why’ behind these vital skills.
- Learning strategies to support rapid recognition of and effective response to cardiovascular emergencies.
- The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within 45 days of your original course completion date!
What students are saying
“Timeframe was perfect! Always a good review [of materials] provided by SkillStat – would definitely recommend to my resident colleagues.” – Kenneth (March 2018)
-PALS Renewal Participant, Vancouver