SIX SECOND ECG® ESSENTIALS
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Evenings
This 8 hour introductory course in ECG interpretation is for health care providers who want a practical and reliable 3-step method to quickly identify ECG rhythms while mapping possible impacts to a patient’s condition.
PRACTICAL • RELIABLE • RELEVANT
Learn the core skill which is important to all areas of advanced practice. This course will help you effectively understand and interpret ECG rhythms when it counts most.
• Taught in Universities and Hospitals for 25 years
• Thousands of students have said, ‘I get it now!’
• Safe learning environment
“It was awesome!! Important points stuck into my brain and will stay there!!” – Karen (Jan 2018)
Learn and develop vibrant, breakthrough skills using the Six Second ECG® Method:
- Certified and proven 3-Step rhythm identification method
- Dynamic ECG rhythm interpretation
- Static ECG rhythm interpretation
- Clinical Impact Mapping
- Deepen your understanding of heart physiology and connect it to the rhythms
- Understand the ‘why” instead of just memorizing answers
- Scenarios and examples customized to fit you and your role
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on
- What you get
- The Six Second ECG: A Practical Guide to Basic and 12 Lead ECG Interpretation – shipped to you expedited within 1 business day of registration (included with tuition)
- ECG Course Completion Card
- 3-Step Method Card
- Reference Materials
Here are a few helpful documents (pdf downloads) you can access now from our Library
- Six Second ECG eBook Chapters 1-3
- Six Second ECG Quicksteps
- Practice Quiz 2.1 & Annotated Answer Key 2.1
- Practice Quiz 3.1 & Annotated Answer Key 3.1
For an additional learning opportunity, try our online ECG Simulator
We deliver our Six Second ECG® courses in Vancouver and throughout BC!
By the way, if you have 3 days to invest in this vital skill, check out our Six Second ECG Mastery course! Both of these courses, Essentials and Mastery, can serve as prerequisites to our 12-Lead ECG & ACS courses.
The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for free within a YEAR of your original course completion date!