Duration: 3 Days
We’ve embraced our new reality with Covid-19 and will be offering our courses using the framework below.
Live Online via Zoom:
Tue – Mar 16, 2021: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wed – Mar 17, 2021: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thu – Mar 18, 2021: 8:30am – 4:30pm
UNDERSTAND IN DEPTH & CERTIFY
This 3-day course is our most comprehensive ECG training, and the only course that comes with a formal evaluation. You’ll understand why dysrhythmias are initiated, master our simple 3-step method for interpreting rhythms, and conclude with an introduction to 12-lead interpretation. We go deep into the concepts, and you get a lot of time to practice.
- Taught in Universities and Hospitals for 25 years
- Thousands of students have said, ‘I get it now!’
- Safe learning environment
Learn and develop vibrant, breakthrough skills using the Six Second ECG® Method:
- Certified and proven 3-Step rhythm identification method
- Dynamic ECG rhythm interpretation
- Static ECG rhythm interpretation
- Clinical Impact Mapping
- Acute Coronary Syndromes Overview
- Deepen your understanding of heart physiology and connect it to the rhythms
- Understand the ‘why” instead of just memorizing answers
- Scenarios and examples customized to fit you and your role
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on
- 20 hours over 3 days
- What you get
- Exam and Certification
- The Six Second ECG: A Practical Guide to Basic and 12 Lead ECG Interpretation – shipped to you expedited within 1 business day of registration (included with tuition)
- ECG Course Completion Card
- 3-Step Method Card
- Reference Materials
Here are a few helpful documents (pdf downloads) you can access now from our Library
- Six Second ECG eBook Chapters 1-3
- Six Second ECG Quicksteps
- Practice Quiz 2.1 & Annotated Answer Key 2.1
- Practice Quiz 3.1 & Annotated Answer Key 3.1
For an additional learning opportunity, try our online ECG Simulator
The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for FREE for a YEAR of your original course completion date!
If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-990-0063. You are also welcome to register by phone.
Did anything surprise you in the Six Second ECG Mastery course?
“How quickly that proper ECG interpretation can be taught and how it can be done in 3 Steps.
I thought the course was perfect length and was nicely spread between 3 days. I am very motivated + positive moving forward with ECG monitoring. I feel not only capable in ECGs but a better nurse.”
– Hayley- Hayley – Six Second ECG – Mastery (SkillStat 2U!), Surrey Memorial Hospital