DURATION: 1 Day
We’ve embraced our new reality with Covid-19 and will be offering our courses using the framework below. As new evidence arises we will continue to make changes to offer a high value learning experience and to keep us all safe.
Live Online via Zoom: Tue – May 31, 2022: 8:30am – 4:30pm
please note all course times are Pacific (Vancouver)
Learn the core skill which is important to all areas of advanced practice. This course will help you effectively understand and interpret ECG rhythms when it counts most.
- Taught in Universities and Hospitals for 25 years
- Thousands of students have said, ‘I get it now!’
- Safe learning environment
Learn and develop vibrant, breakthrough skills using the Six Second ECG® Method:
- Certified and proven 3-step rhythm identification method
- Dynamic ECG rhythm interpretation
- Static ECG rhythm interpretation
- Clinical Impact Mapping
- Deepen your understanding of heart physiology and connect it to the rhythms
- Understand the ‘why” instead of just memorizing answers
- Scenarios and examples customized to fit you and your role
- Simple, flexible learning models that you can build on
- What you get
- The Six Second ECG: A Practical Guide to Basic and 12 Lead ECG Interpretation – shipped to you expedited within 1 business day of registration (included with tuition)
- ECG Course Completion Card
- 3-Step Method Card
- Reference Materials
Here are a few helpful documents and online quizzes you can access now from our Library
- Six Second ECG Course Outline
- Six Second ECG eBook Chapters 1-3
- Six Second ECG Quicksteps
- Practice Quiz 2A
- Practice Quiz 3A
For an additional learning opportunity, try our online ECG Simulator
By the way, if you have 3 days to invest in this vital skill, check out our Six Second ECG® Complete course (saving $160)! Both the Essentials and Complete courses can serve as prerequisites to our 12-Lead ECG & ACS course.
The SkillStat Guarantee: If you leave any of our courses feeling like you want to reinforce your knowledge further, for any reason, we welcome to you repeat the same course for FREE within 1 YEAR of your original course completion date!
If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-990-0063. You are also welcome to register by phone.
“Group discussions were great and interesting. Accurate diagnosis leads to proper management. It helped differentiating between serious and less serious arrhythmias. It helped me be systematic & think in a step-wise manner.” – Sheirin- Sheirin – Six Second ECG-Essentials, Vancouver